Thursday 14 July 2011

No One Admits It ........

Whether it's you, your partner, maybe the children or even visitors to your home - no one admits it ....... that they have smelly feet, but let's be honest - we all know someone who dreads removing their shoes or boots at your house.  You know the aroma - as you pass the shoes by the front door or maybe you have got to the stage of leaving them outside ........ always makes me smile when I drive pass a house and see a pair of trainers on the doorstep ......... we all know why they are there and its not because they've got mud on them !  I could help with my shoe scenters - perfect, filled with lavendar, place them in shoes/boots as soon as you take them off and voila - no more smelly smells xxx


1 comment:

  1. superb idea, and lovely too.My family certainly needs them lol.xx

    ReplyDelete